このブログを検索

2011年3月12日土曜日

About the earthquake in north-east Japan

Yesterday afternoon, I felt very large and long quake in my house in Tokyo. 
In the beginning of the quake, I thought it is not so serious.
However, it continued for 2~3 minutes and it got bigger as time went by. 
I got out of my room and make my brother, who is now sick, awake.
After that, the quake was getting smaller and I went to living room and turned on TV.

Then we watched on TV awful situations of north-east Japan which is near from center of the quake.
Big waves called "Tsunami" came as soon as the earthquake took place and we were very very surprised to see the first video in which cars, motortrucks and ships were drifted.  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wYKzvJYTIE
I had not felt somehow the quake caused such big Tsunami and serious harms, even though I knew how huge the quake was, before watching it.
The first video of Tsunami made me feel we were in abnormal, emergent situation.


Now it is very cold in Japan, especially in north-east Japan.
Many ski areas are still open there and I saw it snowed yesterday in the video of quake-hit zone. 
People in the area have to overcome such many obstacles.
I really hope they go on fighting against and  finally conquer  the disaster and I ask people seeing the blog to assist people in quake-hit zone in any ways. 

Last Thursday  I bought soccer betting "TOTO" but all soccer games in Japan are suspended because of the quake.  
I am going to get refund of it  and donate it !!

PS
Today I write the blog in English because I would like  people in other countries to learn how Japanese people feel about the quake.
Japanese people know there are many plates under Japan and are cautious about earthquake most in the world, I believe.
Recently big quakes has occurred such as New Zealand and Japan.
I think more people should get to know how it is and prepare against earthquake. 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿